Job Title: Wellness Coach
Reporting to: General Manager
Base: Santhem Residences Shenfield
Reporting to the General Manager, the Wellness Coach is responsible for ensuring a high quality of Wellness Facilities throughout the village. The Wellness Coach will manage the Gym and Spa Facilities alongside leading classes on the weekly wellness timetable, working closely with the team to provide strong leadership, management and inspiration ensuring the highest service standards are achieved and maintained at all times.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering classes with an area of expertise via the wellbeing programme, e.g. Yoga club, Mindful Monday etc.
- Delivering educational workshops to Residents & Members.
- Liaising with EGYM to provide Residents and Members with use of the App and technology.
- Contributing clinically accurate & relevant content (written, audio & video) for relevant wellbeing services and marketing campaigns.
- Actively contributing to the development and innovation of wellbeing programme and wellness services.
- Representing Santhem Wellness to promote the Wellness Services offered at the Village at external events.
- Being a face of Club Santhem at various business-related events to increase membership.
- Overall responsibility for Wellness Services within the village.
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, Induction and training of the support service team; ensuring training targets are met and team is competent in their roles.
- Manage rota’s and ensure correct team member levels are on shift at any time.
- Support, lead, manage and inspire direct reports to deliver 5* Wellness Service for the Village.
- Ensure that all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure reporting relating to Santhem Wellness are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that the Wellness budgets and expenditure targets are met whilst keeping adequate stock levels.
- Ensure any requirements from internal and external audits are actioned within the timescales required.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Wellness Facilities is to the highest standard.
- Supports the General Manager to ensure that all team members are all aligned with the Santhem vision and are operating from the Santhem Charter.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure maximum value and service are being provided i.e EGYM and new equipment.
- To actively engage with residents in conversation to promote health and wellness.
Health and Safety
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are being met and attend training as required.
- Ensure regulations and compliance are met and adhered to.
- Ensure storage of chemicals is in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure equipment and environment is safe within the home.
- You will be required for this role to potentially lift heavy objects and/or use lifting equipment (with training).
JOB DESCRIPTION RECORD
This job description reflects the current main organisational priorities for the position. These priorities may develop and change in consultation with the post holder in line with needs and priorities of the business.
- Please note, all applicants are required to be fully vaccinated against covid-19
"*" indicates required fields